Wednesday, November 22, 2006

RubyZine, Nov. 2006 ~ Happy Thanksgiving

Greetings Ruby readers,

I know, I have been MIA for the past couple of months. I'm sorry. But I am planning on getting myself and RubyZine back on track. Starting with this November issue. Even though it is pretty late in November.

I have been preparing for the big feast for the past couple of days. Right now I've got two pies in the oven. I am planning on having a lot of fun cooking tomorrow, and spending time with family and friends.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Enjoy this month's issue. I hope to have December's issue packed full of goodies for you.

Love in Jesus,

Rebecca


-----------------------------
IN THIS ISSUE:
-----------------------------

1. "Real Life" Q&A with Camy Tang
2. Journaling 101
3. Quiz: Are you the Queen of Clean or the Heiress of Mess? by Chanda Bell

No comments: